Terms And Conditions
Newton Stores only accepts returns of New and unopened products in original packaging (with the seal intact), on limited products within three days from the date of purchase. The Customer shall bear the Delivery and Return fees and 15% Restocking Fees. Pending Newton Stores Approval, the Customer may return the product for an exchange, merchandise credit or refund.
Newton Stores doesn't accept returns of products once they have been opened. Before opening every product, the Customer is responsible for checking the packaging and label(s) carefully making sure that Customer received the correct product. Newton Stores doesn't accept returns of products on Sale or clearance items.
All products sold by us are deemed to be functional when shipped by us. The Warranty of the Products coverage is inside Jordan.
Product warranty’s duration differs from one product to another so please keep your receipt for any maintenance or repair request.
Newton Stores is not responsible for any Product Warranty. Warranty is a matter between the Manufacturer/Agent and the consumer.
In case there is any problem with the purchased product, it is recommended to contact directly the authorized service center in Jordan to get repair for the product. You can contact us to get our maintenance center locations and contact details.
In case of Dead on Arrival: Replacement/Refund will be provided by Newton Stores provided that claim is made within 3 days of purchase.
Exclusions: This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from, but not limited to, any of the following:
-Wear and tear associated with normal use.
-Any modification, abuse, accident, disassembly, misapplication, or unauthorized repair.
-Removal of any manufacturer label(s) or sticker(s).
-Any improper operation, including any use not in accordance with any supplied product instructions.
-Connection to any improper voltage supply.
-Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship.
-Missing accessories or external parts of the Product, unless such claim is made within 3 days from the date of original retail purchase.
-Cosmetic damage to outer surface / finishing and external parts of the Product, including without limitation cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior.
-Deterioration of the Product due to normal wear and tear, including without limitation rust or stains.
-General maintenance, routine servicing and cleaning, updating / upgrading of software, installation of software or applications, product demonstration, or any other service other than repair.
-Any other circumstance such that repair would be contradictory or not in compliance with good business practice.
Shipping, Delivery and collection
Shipping rates are calculated according to payment method
Cash on Delivery
To ensure prompt delivery, kindly provide us a clear delivery address including building/Apartment Number, Street name, City, (nearby landmarks), and must contain 2 valid telephone numbers.
Once the order is in "My shopping cart" you are kindly requested to check the product description carefully and confirm that you agree by Newton Stors "terms and conditions".
Your orders are shipped/Delivered by us or by vendor or courier partner on workdays & delivered within a maximum of 14 working days.
Products information, stock and pricing
While the website strives to provide accurate products information (such as stock availability, pricing, products features, images and specifications) and services information, typographical errors may occur.
The colors of our products that appear on the Website will be displayed as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Publishing product information on the website does not guarantee stock, offer and price availability online or in store.
Errors may occur in the process of providing product/service and pricing information on the website. The website cannot confirm the pricing and total cost of a product/service until online checkout is completed. In the event that a product/service is listed and invoiced at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product/service information, the website have the right, to either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that we accept and process your order online, the total cost will be debited to your credit card account and notifying you by email that the payment has been processed.
Store prices will sometimes differ from the website prices and/or vice versa.
Stock availability and pricing are subject to change without prior notice.
Payment: We accept the following modes of payment:
"Cash on Delivery"
- Bank Transfer
Amendment of the Terms and Conditions
we may at any time modify the Terms and Conditions of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at any given time on our website. In the event the modified Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.
Welcome to Newton Stores
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Newton Stores's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Newton Stores's website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms of service. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Newton Stores does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Newton Stores, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Newton Stores shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Newton Stores reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Newton Stores a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Newton Stores; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to info@Newton Stores.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Newton Stores's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.